Dating jennifer morley you love surprise
Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley, MD specializes in Rheumatology in Malvern area and has over 17 years of experience in the field of medicine. The current location address for Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley is 266 Lancaster Avenue, Suite 200, Malvern PA. She graduated from Northwestern University Medical School with her medical degree in 2001. She is affiliated with numerous hospitals, including Main Line Hospital Paoli (PA) and more. Dr. Kwan-morley is accepting new patients at her medical office and center location and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Active license number of Dr. Kwan-morley as Rheumatology is MD427292 in Pennsylvania. To learn more, or to make an appointment with this doctor, please call (610) 644 6900 for more information.
Primary practice location & Office infomation
Check locations where Dr. Jennifer practices near Malvern PA and make an appointment.
- Monday - Friday:08 am - 05:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
These hours represent this office's business hours. Please call ahead for verification.
Dr. Kwan-morley's Profile
- NPI Number: #1285799379
- Entity Type Code: Individual
- Medical License: MD427292, PA
- Enumeration Date: Dec 27, 2006
- Years in Practice: +17 years
- Gender: Female
- Credential: MD
- Languages: English
- Is Sole Proprietor: No
Malpractice information The doctor has not made a payment on a malpractice claim in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Specialties & Expertise
Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley has been identified as specializing in rheumatology and has been in practice for more than 17 years.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in Pennsylvania or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Rheumatology
- Taxonomy: 207RR0500X
- Medical Licence: MD427292 - Issued in the state of Pennsylvania
The following information about the taxonomy information of the doctor is available:
Taxonomy code #207RR0500X, with the licence number MT186705, issued in the state of PA.
What is Internal Medicine? An internist who treats diseases of joints, muscle, bones and tendons. This specialist diagnoses and treats arthritis, back pain, muscle strains, common athletic injuries and "collagen" diseases.
Education & Medical Training
Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley was educated at the following institutions:
- Medical school:
She attended medical school at Northwestern University Medical School and graduated in 2001.
- She is a participant in Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program, which is a quality reporting program that encourages individual eligible professionals (EPs) and group practices to report information on the quality of care to Medicare.
- And extensive training in Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program, that will provide incentive payments to eligible professionals and eligible hospitals as they demonstrate adoption, implementation, upgrading, or meaningful use of certified EHR technology. These incentive programs are designed to support providers in this period of Health IT transition and instill the use of EHRs in meaningful ways to help our nation to improve the quality, safety, and efficiency of patient health care..
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program - N/A
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program - N/A
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative - N/A.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. Dr. Jennifer Kwan-morley is professionally affiliated with the following hospitals in Malvern area and more.
- MAIN LINE HOSPITAL PAOLI
- Address: 255 West Lancaster Avenue, Paoli, PA 19301
- Phone: (610) 648 1000
- Hospital Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Hospital Ownership: Voluntary non-profit - Private
- Emergency Services: Yes
- Hospital overall rating: 5
- Addition affiliated hospitals: Chester County Hospital, Main Line Hospital Bryn Mawr Campus, Main Line Hospital Lankenau, Phoenixville Hospital
Appointments & Offices
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepting new patients? - Yes
- Accepts Medicare Assignment? - Yes, she will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Please call to Dr. Jennifer to schedule your appointment today: (610) 644 6900.
This doctor has multiple office locations in Pennsylvania and more. See office information for details.